Today, on MediaBlizz, we are presenting a very yummy, tasty, easy and quick to make and very delicious to eat recipe. Pasta Bake is a love of children.
Servings: 6 to 10
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
Onion: 1 (chopped)
Mostaccioli Pasta: 8 ounces
Mushrooms Can: 4 ounces (drained)
Spaghetti sauce: 28 ounce
Shredded mozzarella cheese: 2 cups
Lean ground beef: 1 pound
- Cook mostaccioli pasta in a salted boil water for 8 to 10 minutes in a big pot.
- In a skillet pan, cook ground beef and chopped onion over medium heat or until it get browned.
- Mix mushrooms, shredded mozzarella cheese, pasta, spaghetti sauce and browned ground beef and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- Transfer it to a greased, casserole dish (9×13 inch).
- Bake at 165 degree celsius for 20 minutes.
SERVE AND ENJOY PASTA BAKE 🙂 🙂