Is gaining weight really bothering u alot? Looks like we have got some absolute solutions to lose weight.
- Consuming too much alcohol can the reason for weight gain.
- Taking in too much junk and snacks is crucial to weight gain among majority of people.
- Thyroid disease maybe the cause of speedy weight gain.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) may also be the reason of weight gain.
- Women between the ages of 45 to 55 may experience weight gain due to harmonal changes.
- Fluid retention referred as edema causes limbs, hands, feet, face or abdomen appear swollen. People facing heart failure, kidney failure or consuming certain medications may experience this type of weight gain.
- Hypothyroidism, Cushing syndrome, Increased cortisol (stress hormone) production
PRECAUTIONS AND SOLUTIONS
Check Your Weight Twice a week
Check your weight twice a week and monitor yourself. If your weight is increasing every next time you check , then you need to take precautions and if not, just sit back and Relax!
It is scientifically and medically stated that water plays an important role in every field. Water is also recommended for loosing weight or precaution for weight gain. Take a large amount of water especially before meals.
- Maintain your diet plan
- Consume calories
- Avoid cold drinks, soda, junk and alcohol
- Increase in take of vegetables and fruits
If you seriously want things to workout for u, get up and get to work. You need to start planning your daily routine activities and maintain a strict exercise plan. Avoid laziness and stress. You can start mental exercise as well too avoid stress.
Consume Green Tea
Try to drink at-least three cups of green tea with honey daily. This is a medically approved treatment, green tea leaves are supposed to be very effective in burning fats and mentaining body.
Avoid sugar and desserts
Just say NO to everyone forcing u to take excess of desserts or sugar. This can flop all your routine and exercises you have been practicing. Try to monitor your sugar and desserts intake.
Consume Potassium rich food items
Try to include potassium rich food in your diet. These may include potatoes, banana, avocado, spinach, beans, citrus juices, mushrooms, grapefruit, kiwi, sweet corn, asparagus, onions, sweet peas(frozen), cabbage, papayas, eggplant, mangos and fish.
Consult a doctor
If you are still gaining weight rapidly or facing any other medical issues additionally we recommend u to consult a doctor asap.